Fees- Non-refundable and is not applied toward tuition.
- New Student Registration: $100
- Re-enrolling Student Registration: $25 (if paid by May 1st)
- Book Fees*: Preschool-$75 K-8 $275 High school- $325
- Insurance and Association Dues*: K-12th $17
- Art and Technology Fee*: K thru 12th $15
- Standardized Test Materials * K thru 12th $25
* These fees are billed in July.
TUITION RATES Grade Annual Rate 10-month plan
Pre-K (Part Time) $1600 $160
Pre-K (Full Time) $2500 $250
K-12th First child $2500 $250
Second child $2375 $237.50
Third child $2250 $225
*$100 discount if yearly tuition paid in full by August 1st
* $20 late fee if received after 15th of each month*
GENERAL INFORMATIONCross Country Christian Academy neither solicits nor accepts government funds of any type; therefore, it is imperative that fees are paid when due. All accounts will be due on the first day of each month. Tuition is due on the first day of each month and is considered late after the 15th of each month. A $20 late fee will apply for payments received after this date. Multiple students’ rates will be processed with the oldest child as the first student.
- One payment- Total amount is due by August 1, 2017. There will be a $100 discount for this early payment plan.
- Eleven payments- Book and other fees due July 1, 2017, tuition payments August 2017 through May 2018.